Magistrates Court of Western Australia

Residential Tenancies Regulations 2005 Forms

More information is available from the Department of Commerce website.

Note: If you intend to lodge a form outside the Perth metropolitan area, use the forms that do not refer to Perth.

If you intend to lodge a form in Perth, use:

  • Perth Form 6 - Application for Disposal of Bond Money
  • Perth Form 11 - Proceeds of sale of abandoned goods
  • Perth Form 12 - Application for Court Order
  • Perth Form 13 - Summons to give evidence and produce documents
  • Perth Form 16 - Application to vary or set aside order

Last updated: 1-May-2019

[ back to top ]